I hope to keep the vast majority of the content on this blog free but I am open to promotional requests that are in line with WordPress.com policies. If you are an upcoming or accomplished artist – painter, author, photographer, filmmaker, sculptor, musician, architect, illustrator, interior or fashion designer – or a professional in the creative industries (editor, publisher, curator) interested in being featured on this platform, you are welcome to send a brief proposal introducing yourself and your work to me. For a small fee, your project may be promoted in the form of a review, interview or showcase.
REVIEW – for novelists, poets, memoirists
INTERVIEW – for novelists, poets, memoirists, musicians, painters, photographers, filmmakers, sculptors, musicians, architects, illustrators, interior designers, fashion designers, creative industries professionals
SHOWCASE – for painters, photographers, filmmakers, sculptors, musicians, architects, illustrators, interior designers, fashion designers
Keep in mind the following:
- You should have an established online presence (website, Bandcamp page, Etsy store, YouTube channel, etc.) with a portfolio that can be easily accessed.
- Quantity and quality both are important.
- You may be from any national and ethnic background and be based anywhere in the world.
- I am particularly interested in art that is experimental and existential, that finds it hard to easily gain coverage in mainstream media outlets, that challenges stereotypes of culture, race and gender and that explores deep philosophical and religious issues. But I am open to all sorts of themes and genres, so do not hesitate.
- I would be happy to look at budding writers. Poetry, fiction and non-fiction are all welcome. If your work has been self-published, make sure it is well-edited and professionally designed. If you are a creative writer who operates a blog but do not have a book as yet, you may be considered.
Express your interest below.